Artificial lawn grass includes synthetic, grass type yarn or fibers – often polyethylene or polypropylene. Best quality artificial grass livermore includes many layers, which includes cushioning, backing, 2 or 3 drainage layers, or infill that is made from the substances such as recycled rubber tires and natural cork.
- Check the weather forecast to ensure you have several days of warm, sunny weather ahead of you. You need warm weather to install artificial grass.
- If you have an irrigation system, make sure it is turned off before you begin. You don’t want water sprayed on your new turf!
- Choose the location for your artificial grass carefully. You’ll want to make sure it’s in a spot that gets plenty of sun and isn’t too shady.
- Lay out your artificial grass rolls in the sun for a few hours before you install them. This will help them to become more pliable and easier to work with.
- Begin by installing the perimeter of your artificial grass lawn. Use a straight edge and a sharp knife to cut the turf to size.
- Next, fill in the rest of the area with artificial turf, using a lawn roller to tamp it down as you go.
- Once the entire area is covered, it’s time to finish up. Use a power broom to brush the
Artificial Grass Buying & Installation
Artificial grass must be installed professionally by the companies who specialize in the synthetic lawns, besides you can also DIY this if you have the team of helpers and have complete know-how of the process. Whether done by the professionals or crew of the weekend warriors, the artificial grass installation mainly involves excavating an area to get covered, removing roots, rocks, and various other debris, and screeding and compacting the surface. Underlay will be required.
Taking Right Care of Your Artificial Grass
Artificial Lawn Care generally includes periodic cleaning, even though people who stay in the dusty regions and those who have got young kids and pets probably will have to clean quite often. Most debris and dust are removed easily with the blower, broom with bristles, flexible garden rake, or garden hose.